THE BIG RED FLEXITANK
EPT has developed a state-of-the-art flexitank. It maintains the integrity of the container and is better able to withstand the demands of shipment by road, rail or sea. As the technology leaders in the industry, EPT offers a global solution to the packaging and transportation of bulk liquids that is safe, economical and environmentally friendly.
The important value that is included in the BigRed Flexitank package is the personal service with fitting, loading- and discharge to let the customer feel the product and not only buy the product.
We studied the forces of liquid dynamics and engineered a total system that helps absorb the energy and minimize its effect on the flexitank and the container.
THE BIG RED DIFFERENCE
- Made in the U.S.A. to ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Passed both the Association of American Railroads (AAR) Impact Test and the AAR Simulation Test
- Only flexitank to have completed Rail Terminal Handling Procedures
- Authorized by Class I Railroads of North America
- Only flexitank approved by the Russian Railroad (RZD)
- Meets all Container Owners Association (COA)
- Recommended Code of Practice for Flexitanks requirements
- Certified Kosher
- Complies with Foodgrade Directives 2002/72/EC, 2005/79/EC,
- 2007/19/EC and 2008/39/EC
- Covered by $10 million in product liability and pollution insurance
- Documented EPT Reclaim-Reuse Policy
BULK LIQUID PACKAGING SOLUTIONS FOR MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES
EPT Packaging meets the needs of a wide range of industries. With added features like optional oxygen barriers and 100% germ-free units, our shipping solutions are particularly attractive to shippers of premium beverages, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals who demand contamination-free delivery. Following are examples of just some of the thousands of products shipped in BIG Red Flexitanks:
Non Food Products
Ammonium Thiosulphite, Base Oils, Detergents, Emulsions, Glycerin Adhesive, Glycol, Hair Shampoo/Conditioners, Ink, Lanolin, Lube Oils, Mineral Oils, Natural Latex, Optical Brighter, Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Plasticizers (limited), Polyol, Quartenary Ammonium Compounds, Silicate Binder, Synthetic Latex, Tall Oil Fatty Acid, Ti-Pure Rutile Paper Slurry, Transformer Oils, Water-Based Paints, White Oils, and many others.
BIG RED FLEXITANKS™ VS. OTHER PACKAGING OPTIONS:
• Less labor costs in handling and loading
• More economical than ISO tanks, metal drums and totes (IBCs)
• Higher payloads possible with flexitank’s lower tare weight, resulting in lower freight costs and reduced packaging waste
• Eliminates need for return loads
• 20ft container payload is 17% more than IBCs
• 20ft container payload is 31% more than 55 gal. drums
• Recyclable and reclaimable
The only flexitank that comes as a complete full package!
Our flexitank comes as a complete package: Flexitank, set of bars , bulkhead panel and a wear sleeve