Environmental Packaging Technologies, Inc. (EPT) guarantees its flexitank product 100% against manufacturing defects, poor workmanship or component failure when properly installed by EPT trained fitters.
EPT maintains a $10 million Product Liability & Pollution insurance policy with world class insurance carriers for its customer’s protection against any losses.
- Passed Association of American Railroad (AAR) Rail Impact Test, Pueblo, CO.
- Passed Association of American Railroad (AAR) Rail Vibration Test (VTU), Pueblo, CO
- Passed Goerlitz Flexitank Rail Impact Test, Brunel Railmotive, Goerlitz, Germany
- Passed Marine Container Test Services DNV 2.7.1 Drop Test and EN 12079> Vertical Impact Test, Liverpool, England
- Received rail certification from Bureas Veritas in Argentina
- Authorized by the Russian Railroad (RZD) for flexitank shipments
- Passed China Railroad Impact Test
- Received Kosher certification from Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC)
- HALAL Certified
- EU Food Grade Certificate
- FDA Compliant
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- Meets all COA Code of Flexitank Requirements
BIG Red Flexitanks are manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 facilities to the highest quality standards and manufacturing processes.
- 90% automated ensuring a clean bag environment, consistent production quality and reduced employee fatigue
- Proprietary equipment and patented production processes significantly increase productivity and control quality standards
- Unique system allows flexibility for uninterrupted, in-line customization such as bag size, number and placement of valves, vent lines, and air vents
- 100% proprietary testing of every flexitank
- 85,000 sq foot facility